Currently the Programme has around 20 finalised projects and many more
come to their end. In order to close the project more efficiently and
receive the funding rapidly there are few points to consider.
The finalisation of the projects goes according to the rules and obligations set in the Subsidy Contract (Articles 4 and 7.3.) and Programme Manual (Article 10.6), as well as in the Partnership Agreement.
When closing the project it is important to be aware of the following:
- The Programme rules on information and publicity must be respected for all products produced with the assistance from the Programme including the time after the closure of the project.
- Any substantial modification of the project within five years from the project's completion must be avoided. Not fulfilling these conditions can imply a recovery of the funds unduly paid.
- The Partnership Agreement must clearly state the ownership and further maintenance and use of the outputs and results.
- The Lead Partner (LP) and Project Partner(s) (PP) must allocate the contact person for five years for communication with the Programme management bodies.
- The LP and PPs (for their parts) are at all times obliged to retain all files, documents and data about the project on standard data storage media in a safe and orderly manner for control and audit purposes at least until 31 December 2021.
The evaluation of the PR depends on the clarity of the data included in the respective sheets of the PR. We would like to pay your attention to the Annex 1 of the final PR where information regarding:
- Achievements of project objective
- Evaluation of project outputs
- Durability and effect on project target groups
- Contribution to EU horizontal policies and principles
- Benefits of cross-border approach
be described. The main aim of the above mentioned sections of the Annex
1 is to describe the project results not just by numbers, indicators
and data, but to provide more attractive and easy to understand view on
the project outcomes. The information which is included in the Annex 1
the Programme will use for publications, Programme website and other
Recommendations for filling the final PR:
- before starting to fill the Annex 1 read the instruction on the right side of the sheet in order to provide exact information
- stick to the issue regarding each field (do not repeat the same information in all fields)
- use simple language
- avoid to use abbreviations, technical (project) jargon and references to other documents
- provide descriptive information regarding actual impact of the project on project target groups, added value and real benefit
- be short and consistent
- try to get through five fields and many questions but create one story
After approval of the final PR we strongly recommend to update the respective information about the project outputs, results and benefits on each PPs website.