Please find the detailed announcement here > and task description here >.
Required Qualification and Experience
- University degree in field of relevance, improved with specific professional knowledge;
- excellent knowledge of Latvian and English, both – oral and written;
- excellent writing, communication and presentation skills;
- ability to work in multi cultural environment;
- computer literacy (MS Office standard programmes);
- ability to work in a team;
- professional experience in the field of relevance;
- minimum 2 years experience in public relations;
- experience in implementation of EU projects/programmes will be considered as advantage;
- knowledge of European Union regional development policies and relevant legislation, in particular related to European Territorial Cooperation;
- knowledge of EU publicity and information requirements;
- awareness of Baltic Sea Region policies;
- experience with office management and administrative tasks.
The Information Manager of the JTS will legally be employed under the Latvian Labour Law by the Latvian State Regional Development Agency. The post for the information manager is in JTS that is located in Riga, Latvia.
The employment is foreseen on a full-time basis (40 hours a week) for the period until the end 2014. The successful candidate will be expected to commence the work at earliest convenience.
A competitive salary will be offered depending on the qualification and experience of the selected candidate.
How to apply?
Application in English, consisting of the CV and a motivation letter, shall be addressed to Antra Jansone, the Head of the JTS, and sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for the submission of applications is 15 June, 2012.
Pre-selected successful candidates will be invited for the interviews in Riga, Latvia.
Head of the JTS Antra Jansone (+371 6735 7371, +371 2641 8295, email@example.com)