The Joint Technical Secretariat of the Latvia–Lithuania Cross Border Cooperation Programme 2007–2013 is looking for the Information Manager/Project Manager fluent in Lithuanian and English (temporary vacancy).
Required Qualification and Experience:
- university degree in field of relevance, improved with specific professional knowledge;
- excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and English, both – oral and written;
- good writing, communication and presentation skills;
- ability to work in multi cultural environment;
- computer literacy (MS Office standard programmes);
- ability to work in a team;
- analytical skills;
- minimum 2 years practical experience of management of transnational and / or cross-border EU programmes / projects;
- experience in cooperation projects / programmes, including previous experience of working with INTERREG Programme / projects will be considered an advantage;
- experience with office management and administrative tasks;
- previous experience of working with EU (ERDF) funded Programmes / projects will be considered an advantage;
- very good knowledge of European Union regional development policies and relevant legislation, in particular related to European Territorial Cooperation;
- awareness of the Baltic Sea Region policies;
- knowledge of EU publicity and information requirements.
Terms of Employment and Selection:
The LT Information Manager/Project Manager of the JTS will legally be employed under the Latvian Labour Law by the Latvian State Regional Development Agency. The post for the LT Information Manager/Project Manager is in the JTS that is located in Riga, Latvia.
The employment is foreseen on a full-time basis (40 hours a week) for the period until March 2014. The successful candidate will be expected to commence the work at earliest convenience. The LT Information Manager/Project Manager will have to spend up to 30% of time in Lithuania.
A competitive salary will be offered depending on the qualification and experience of the selected candidate.
How to apply?
Application in English, consisting of the CV and a motivation letter, shall be addressed to Antra Jansone the Head of the JTS, and sent via e-mail to Antra.Jansone@latlit.eu. Deadline for the submission of applications was 15 March 2013.
Pre-selected successful candidates will be invited for the interviews.
Head of the Joint Technical Secretariat Antra Jansone ( +371 6735 7371; +371 2641 8295; Antra.Jansone@latlit.eu)