- Latvia–Lithuania Programme future was discussed at the first Joint Programming Committee
- Discussions on the priorities of Latvia-Lithuania Programme 2014-2020 were held in the bordering regions
- Latvia-Lithuania Programme has carried out the satisfaction survey of the project implementers
- Seminar for the First Level Controllers from Lithuania
- On Job Shadow Day the Joint Technical Secretariat was visited by students from Riga Lithuanian secondary school
- The third meeting of the Joint Planning Committee is planned
- The cultural inheritance of Mazeikiai and Kurzeme regions is restored through art and history
You can download our Newsletter (March 2013, No 19) here>.
- The implementation of Latvia–Lithuania Programme has been assessed
- The Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development will be responsible for development of the Latvia–Lithuania Programme 2014-2020 in Latvia
- Getting ready for 2014-2020
- Lithuanian project partners are welcome to consultations in Lithuania for 2013
- Programme’s Annual Event has been passed in the atmosphere of the Balts Unity day
- Open Days of European Cooperation Day celebration
- The 5th Congress of Latvia–Lithuania Forum took place in Vilnius
- New impulse for Zemgale region and its neighbouring regions creativeness
- The environmental conditions in the basin of river Lielupe are improved
You can download our Newsletter (December 2012, No 18) here >
17th NewsletterMain topics:
- Challenges of further implementation of the Programme
- 2nd financial amendments in Latvia-Lithuania Programme are approved
- Take part in European Cooperation Day 2012
- Reflections of the Communication Conference
- 4th Call approved projects inline with the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region
16th NewsletterMain topics:
- The first 4th Call Subsidy contract is signed
- Seminars on eligibility of costs and reporting procedure
- Finalisation of projects
- Desk Officer of the Programme—Mrs. Regina Huber
- Project news: support to fruit growers, farmers and engineers
- Future of the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region
- 18 new projects approved within the 1st Priority of the Programme
- RegioStars Awards 2013
- Durability of the projects
- Mark the dates for the Programme's trainings
- The project “Cured by Animals” improves health condition by using different animal therapy methods
- Report presented on Latvia-Lithuania Cooperation Perspectives
You can download our Newsletter (December 2011, No 15) here >.
- Be a part of the great Programme's Annual event - “Latvia-Lithuania: ACHIEVEMENTS”
- Financial amendments in the Programme are approved
- The Project “Water Joy” is the finalist of the RegioStars 2011
- PROJECT: Testing of obtained fire fighters equipment in practice
- PROJECT: Mid-Baltic Crafts: from challenges to achievements
- Three new team members at the Joint Technical Secretariat
- Advises for project development
- Still looking for project idea or partners?
- How to avoid technical mistakes
- Project ‘Water Joy’ nominated for the 2011 RegioStars Awards
- PROJECT: Firemen in Panevezys got new equipment
- PROJECT: Museum in Leliunai opened new exhibition halls in Leliunai Museum
- Seminar for Lithuanian communities in Latvia
- New Style of the Newsletter
- Apply with the Project
- New Challenges for the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region
- PROJECT: Firemen sign cooperation agreement
- PROJECT: Cleaner rivers and water
- Minister visits the Joint Technical Secretariat
You can download our Newsletter (Winter 2011, No11) here >
- How to receive national co-financing.
- Revenue generation in projects.
- Report on Annual event 2010.
- Interviews with the Best Lead Partners of the Programme.
- Overview on projects: benefits of the finalised project Museum Access, new Clay Art Centre in Daugavpils and consultation possibilities for fruit growers.
9th NewsletterMain topics:
- Overview of the 3rd Call for Proposals.
- Annual event and LATLIT Awards 2010 of the Programme.
- Information on simplified ERDF co-financing payment method.
- Overview on projects: experience of active neighbours in the project ACTIVE, cooperation between cultural centres.
- Quiz: Latvian and Lithuanian symbols.
8th NewsletterMain topics:
* Representative from EC visits projects.
* Interview with Mr. Jose Palma Andreas about EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region.
* Overview on projects: spring floods, cleaning campaigns, bridge between puppet theatres, etc.
* Useful networks 9 May: Let’s celebrate Europe day together!
You can download our Newsletter (Spring, 2010, No8) here.
7th NewsletterMain topics:
- Preparing project application.
- How to be creative communicating your project?
- 2nd largest cities in Latvia and Lithuania from the close look.
- Upcoming projects' events.
6th NewsletterMain topics:
- Overview of the 2nd Call for Proposals.
- Information about upcoming 3rd Call for Proposals.
- Advices on preparation of project application.
- All about project visits.
- Overview of Lead Partner and Project Partner seminar.
- Upcoming Programme and projects' events.
- Statistics on projects received in the 2nd Call for Proposals.
- Information about project events.
- Interview with Ramunė Vaičiulytė (Lithuanian daily “Respublika”: how to spread the word about your project.
- Short overview on the EU Baltic Sea Region Strategy.
- List of the festivals happening in the Programme territory this summer.
You can download our Newsletter (Summer, 2009, No5) here.
- Let’s celebrate 5 years in EU together with the Latvia– Lithuania Programme!
- Interview with the new head of the Joint Technical Secretariat.
- What should not be forgotten finalizing your Project Application?
- Advices on Communication and Reporting.
- Places worth visiting in the Programme territory: all about witches!
You can download our Newsletter (Spring, 2009, No4) here.
- Programme Annual Event
- 2nd Call for Proposals is Launched
- Advises for project applicants
- Programme Projects
You can download our Newsletter (Winter, 2009, No3) here.
- Information about 1st Call results with charts;
- Lessons to learn: JTS advices on Project Application;
- Interview with European Commission representative Mr. Jean Marc Venineaux about the Programme, Projects and cooperation benefits;
- Some good ideas, how our Programme website could be useful for you .
You can download our Newsletter (Autumn, 2008, No2) here .
- 1st Call for Proposals
- How it all Started?
- Past experience: What to avoid?
- Recommendations for Project Development
- JTS team
The 1st Programme Newsletter is available here.